3.20.2007

Party time

Weekends are generally fun around the house, we get to play and hide in places we don't usually have access to during the week...

Whenever I get a chance, I like to get inside the pantry. Gary and Frankie have a hard time getting me out of here, so it's a game for me to stay in here as long as I can. Look at my eyes. It's hard to get a good photo because it's dark in here and they have to use a flash.

Blue joined in the fun this weekend, but when he saw the camera, he was outta there...

He decided that it would be more fun to ride around on Gary's shoulders, taking in the view from way up there...

For a while, he actually was the tallest one in the house; but, he can't keep his balance very well the way Gary moves around.

In the end, he had to settle for a knee since Gary's back was getting stiff, walking around hunched over!

2 comments:

Manic The Doodler said...

Tell Gary stiff backs are part of getting old...

Gary B said...

that's what he keeps saying, "I'm getting too old for this," but he keeps playing like that anyway!